** COVID-19 UPDATE:
In these uncertain times, we are so grateful for your support as we navigate the best and safest delivery and pick up options.
For your equipment rentals, we are going to be limiting our contact with customers and will be offering contactless delivery. This means, we can drop off the crib or other items that you’ve rented outside of your home/rental property OR set up the items if we’ve been given access to the property prior to guests arrival.
For contactless pick up:
– Disassembling the items and leaving them outside the property.
– Tiny Toes picks up the items without customers in the property at a scheduled time arranged with the customers departure.
We know this can add “one more thing” to do before guests leaving and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We deliver baby gear directly to you, whether you are staying at a hotel, a private residence, a rental home, or prefer to meet at the base of Old Mission Peninsula. We can also meet you at the airport if you are traveling by plane and need a car seat.
Delivery fees include assembly and disassembly of cribs on arrival and departure, as well as dropping off other rental items needed.
- An additional charge of $20 will be added for orders being placed less than 24 hours in advance.
- Delivery hours are between 9:00am-5:00 pm. While we will try our best to accommodate your request, additional delivery fees may be added.
|There is a minimum rental order of $60 for the following delivery areas, with delivery fees as follows:|
Traverse City (49684)*
Traverse City (49685)*
Traverse City (49686)*
Traverse City (49696)*
Old Mission (49673)
Elk Rapids (49629)
Lake Ann (49650)
Maple City (49664)
Suttons Bay (49682)
|Fife Lake (49633)|
|Lake Leelanau (49653)|
Rapid City (49676)
Glen Arbor (49636)
Rapid City (49676)
|There is a minimum rental order of $100 for the following delivery areas, with delivery fees as follows:|
|Benzonia (49616) |
** Please call to inquire about the Petoskey/Boyne City area!
* We are now offering customers the option to pick up rental equipment in Traverse City for no rental fee! This is a great option for those traveling to areas that we do not currently deliver to, for those whose order would fall below our $60 minimum delivery order, and for those who would prefer to eliminate a delivery fee.
We will contact you two days before your delivery date with a 2-3 hour delivery window. We will work with you to accommodate your arrival schedule as best as possible.
We will contact you two days before your departure to arrange pick-up of your equipment. Please have the equipment ready by 9:00 am on the day of your departure.
- Assistance may be needed if the delivery requires carrying the equipment up flights of stairs.
- If we attempt to deliver your rental order and have received an incorrect address or we are unable to enter the building because nobody is there, an additional delivery fee equal to your original delivery fee will be charged for our second delivery attempt.